GET INVOLVED – GAIN EXPERIENCE- PUMP UP YOUR RESUME – NETWORK – MAKE FRIENDS
Application for Crew and Specialty Roles for Seven Sisters Festival below
We are always looking for experienced and enthusiastic women to join our team, contribute and get involved in making Seven Sisters Festival possible.
These are some of the roles and areas you can get involved in.
Operations Assistant, Safety Manager, Site manager, Area managers, Gates & Traffic Managers, Info Tent Managers, First Aid Officers, Green Team Leaders, Space Guardians, Area Angels/ Fire Wardens, Décor Team, Stage managers and more.
Please apply with your interest below.
SITE & OPERATIONS TEAM ( paid)
- OPERATIONS ASSISTANT: (PAID) Works in the site office, manages internal communications, Radio allocations, servicing crew during event, and inventory, Buggy allocation and or site transfers if needed, Logging of onsite incidents, information and procedural changes. etc
- SITE MANAGER: ( PAID) Supervises & supports site team (toilet & waste management, grounds, equipment, signage, traffic, site layout, grunt team, oversees bump in & out. Works closely with operations manager
- AREA MANAGERS:( PAID) Must have festival experience. Acts as an onsite troubleshooter, who works closely to ensure managers are supported in the successful runnings of their areas ( workshops, performance, art, healing haven, markets and volunteers)
- GATE & TRAFFIC MANAGERS: (PAID) Must have festival experience Manages ticketing, booklet distribution, supervises volunteers and assists smooth management of gates and traffic flow.
- FIRST AID OFFICERS: (PAID) – works at first aid station alongside another first aid officer. Works half the festival and has half the festival off. Must have level 2 first aid training and experience.
- GREEN TEAM LEADERS-( PAID ) Drives around on buggy with volunteers- ensures bins are emptied, grounds and toilets are clean and well stocked with provisions.) – (Works Wed 5pm- Monday 5pm)- food provided and works half the festival and full day Monday pack down
OTHER SMALLER SITE ROLES (High-level volunteer roles)
- COUNSELLORS ( Ticket + payment if more than 5 hours are required) Counsellors are free to enjoy the festival but are on call if required to support staff or guests. Quiet counselling space provided
- SPACE GUARDIAN: (High-level volunteer role 15-18hrs) required ( Thurs-Sunday)- assist presenters and helps co-ordinate running of workshop spaces. Works half the festival- enjoys half the festival. Welcome to partake in all workshops they assist in.
- STAGE MANAGERS: (High-level volunteer role- 6-8hrs) required ( Friday- Sunday)-Meet and greet Performers- ensures performers arrive and run to time. Assist changeovers. Works 1-2 shifts
- AREA SAFETY ANGEL (High-level volunteer role 15hrs )works mainly Thurs/Friday and enjoys the rest of the festival. Works under safety manager and walks around and supervises areas of the grounds – for safety, fire risks, hazards, assists traffic and guests with camping and questions. Must have either fire warden or First Aid level 2 training
- DECOR TEAM -(high-level volunteer 15hrs) Assists 2 day ( Mon-Thursday before the festival) – has creative eye and initiative. Free to enjoy entirety of festival. Food and accommodation provided during set up.